We're Cooking up Fabulous New Career Opportunities and Serving Them Fresh to You! Come Sample One Today!
Coco's Bakery Restaurant's Management Teams share a passion for providing great guest service, a commitment to uncompromising quality and a belief that true hospitality is in the details, and in the desire to succeed through excellence.
We are looking for leaders who will take pride in working for a company that is focused on providing great value by delivering professional service and quality food in a family dining environment.
Coco's Bakery Restaurant provides a stable platform for growth potential. Naturally, training is an ongoing way of life at Coco's Bakery Restaurants; our exclusive 5 Star Training Program will allow you to cross train and develop skills to help you be successful as a member of our management team. We are a performance based company and believe in moving our team members up not on.
If you are ready to become part of Coco's Bakery Restaurant's Management team, please apply for one of the following open positions:
Provide Restaurant Leadership by being the best example and give support to the Training Managers and Area Managers by monitoring the restaurant and assisting with cost controls and ensuring overall guest satisfaction through adherence to all Company standards.Experience /Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age, will preferably have a minimum of six months prior supervisory or lead employee experience in either a full service or quick service restaurant environment and be Serv-Safe trained or Accredited Food Safety certified (once hired candidate will need to successfully complete our 5 Star Front of House and Back of House Training)
- Must have a valid driver's license and own reliable transportation for banking and possible product transport
- Demonstrate good English verbal and written communication skills and basic reading and math skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills related to team members and guest service
- Able to work unsupervised and demonstrate sound reasoning in decision making
- General knowledge of company's policies and procedures
Are responsible for the overall supervision and daily operation of his/her assigned restaurant to achieve maximum profitability. The Training Manager will also provide support to the Area Manager and all the units in the area as needed. The Training Manager sets the pace and attitude of the restaurant everyday and must demonstrate a true desire and belief that guest satisfaction is the #1 priority while managing the profitability according to Company standards. In addition, the Training Manager is responsible for training team leaders and team members in strict accordance with our policies, procedures and practicesRequired Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Minimum of two (2) years successful restaurant management experience desired
- Must possess excellent English written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills
- Full understanding of operations and the ability to execute FOH and BOH operations within a set standard time
- Full understanding of the Company's Motion Economy modules
- Full understanding of our service standards and the ability to lead by example
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with the public and all levels of employees including hiring, terminating, and coaching
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and remain organized
- Demonstrated focus on food safety and quality standards
- General knowledge of math and accounting principles
- ServSafe Certified or food safety trained
- Must have a valid driver's license and your own reliable vehicle in order to make bank deposits and run local errands for the business
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus
- Working knowledge or Microsoft, Excel, Work and Outlook
Responsible for achieving increased sales and maintaining proper controls within an assigned area. This position will also be responsible for providing leadership to and effective management of direct reports.Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- 3-5 years of Management experience in high-volume, fast-paced, results orientated Restaurant environments
- Multi-unit management experience desired
- Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of restaurant operations (proven ability to perform all restaurant job function), financial/accounting, budgeting, communication, cognitive and computer literacy
- Ability to train, develop and motivate a team to a common set of goals
- Adapt to change with the needs of the organization
- Assumes full responsibility for ensuring that multiple units operate in a manner that provides consistent day-to-day operations and guest satisfaction
- Ability to recruit, interview and hire teams of employees and managers to achieve organizational goals
- Must have quality planning and project management skills and ability to work with other necessary departments.
- Must have computer skills including Microsoft Office application